A lot of us love to have a tarot card reading and the entire experience is enriching and interesting for all of us. A tarot card reading can give us immense information about the present and the future. It gives us a new way of looking at a problem or an opportunity in our life. Different readers interpret the cards in a different manner and it also depends on the present. Depending on what is happening in your life right now, you will be able to understand the reading. No reading will ever be the same because the circumstances in life keep changing and every time you get a reading, it will be unique and enriching.
Incase you are going through a period of uncertainty, a tarot reading is the perfect idea for you. If you are finding it difficult to choose a path in life, tarot cards will help you take the right decision. You will be able to see the truth behind everything that is happening in your life and you will be able to take the right steps towards a healthier and happier life. There are some facts about tarot cards which are useful and will help you if you are planning on getting a reading.
- Tarot cards are available in different types and they have different colors and illustrations. As a reader, you need to pick the ones that you are drawn to the most.
- Most people use tarot cards when they are stuck in a situation or they have a crucial decision to make in their life.
- There is a major arcana and a minor arcana. The major arcana has 22 cards.
- These 22 cards represent an important life changing event.
- The major Arcana cards have different numbers which are associated with a star sign or a planet and it has keywords that help interpret the card.
- All the 22 Major Arcana cards have a person who represents the card.
- There are some major Arcana cards where you can spot animals and the animals represent different things for you.
- Then there is a minor Arcana which consists of 56 individual cards.
- There is a fool in tarot cards whose number is zero and it marks the beginning of the pack.
- Every card inside the pack has upright and reversed meanings and this shows that the card can have a positive as well as a negative meaning.
- Just like playing cards, there are characters in each suit. There is Page, King, Queen, Knight and Ace in tarot cards and they represent a situation or a personality trait which embodies the description.
- In tarot cards, there is a minor Arcana which has water, earth, air and fire sign represented by Cups, Pentacles, Swords and Wands respectively.
- The Major Arcana is more detailed and easier to understand than the minor Arcana. Hence, beginners should learn the Major Arcana first.
- There are various Minor Arcana suits inside a tarot deck and they all have different meanings.
- The pentacles show money and security. They indicate changes in your work life and progress in the career.
- The couples are related to relationships and emotions. They indicate changes and developments in the family life, love life and your friendships.
- There are swords which are related to conflicts and intellect. They indicate growth and development in the negative areas of your life like arguments or illnesses.
- Wands in the deck mean motivation and projects. They indicate changes in productivity, goals and projects which are close to your heart.
- You can choose from a variety of tarot spreads and go through them with the reader. Choose the one that is best for your current situation.
Most importantly, tarot should never be taken to your heart. You should never expect the reader to predict the future. The reading should be seen as a way to find emotional guidance and it should not be considered to be 100% accurate. You can gain more insights about tarot reading on https://www.psychic2tarot.com/ and learn about the different ways tarot can help you.
As a reader and as a querent, you need to be aware about the fact that tarot will guide you but it will not give you complete solutions to any situation or circumstance in your life. You need to approach it with an open mind and remain positive about the outcome of the reading. Tarot reading has helped many people over the years and it can help you as well.